Monday, December 12, 2011

Writer's Digest - 15 Creativity-Boosting Websites

I picked up the Writer's Digest The Writer's Guide to Creativity and wanted to share the 15 Creativity-Boosting Websites. I've been to some of these sites, and I've found them really useful. Hope you enjoy.

Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

Creativity Portal

Easy Street Prompts

Six Sentences

Six-Word Memories

The Teacher's Corner

Absolute Write

Backspace

Critique Circle

Critters Workshop

My Writers Circle

National Novel Writing Month

WritersCafe.org

The Writer's Chatroom

Writing.Com

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for all the great links. I'm checking them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Courtney. I'm sure these will come in handy. I'm going to take a break fro me editing off and on today and check them out. Thank you as always. Have an awesome day. 8-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Courtney. I gave you an award on my blog today.
    http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the list and the links ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Cool list. Thanks for those. I'd been to some, but not ll.

    ReplyDelete