Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Blog Design, Means New Blog Schedule

I am in love with my new blog design! I hope everyone loves it. I am also starting a new blog schedule that goes into effect tomorrow.

I will be blogging on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Mondays:        Book Reviews, Recommendations, or Releases
Wednesdays:   World of Writing (writing related posts)
Fridays:           Flash Fiction Fridays

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend. Mine definitely wasn't long enough. My husband surprised me with a new MacBook Pro for my anniversary present and getting everything set up has taken some time, but I finally feel like I'm up and rolling!

What did you do this weekend? Did you get a lot of writing done? Did you read a good book?

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new schedule. This weekend, I went to a baseball game, finished reading Famished by Lauren Hammond, and worked on my WIP. (I'm over 60K now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design! I took the weekend off from writing and cycled along the coast of Scotland with my hubby. I also re-read George RR Martin's Feast for Crows and will be starting A Dance with Dragons tonight. Can't wait to read all your new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New design is great, new schedule looks fab. ;)

    We did not get a LOT of writing done this weekend... but some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new design is great. I would like to invite you to join in the weekly meme, Shelf Candy, at Five Alarm Book Reviews. http://fivealarmbookreviews.com/2011/07/31/how-to-participate-shelf-cand/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Macbook Pro, how fab is that?! Almost as fab as your new blog design. As far as books, I'm reading Bluebeard, By Kurt Vonnegut. Hop on over to my blog if you want to read more about it, as I just posted on summer reading too!

    ReplyDelete