The conference hosts different live events such as:
- Query critiques by agents, editors and authors
- A first 250 word critique of your manuscript
- Vlogs of authors sharing valuable information about writing and the publishing industry
- Posts from agents about what they are looking for, submission guidelines, how they know the right piece when they read it, etc.
- Live Q&A with different agents
- SO MUCH MORE
If you haven't checked out WriteOnCon, you should. Even if you miss the conference you can view the archives. This conference is so unique and professional and FREE. You can donate to help support next year's WriteOnCon. A minimum donation of just $5 you could win a query critique from literary agent Jim McCarthy, a query critique from literary agent Sara Crowe, or a ten page critique from literary agent Roseanne Wells. Here is the link to donate